The Prayer Ministry seeks to build up the prayer life of the church through organizing united corporate prayer, inspiring the morning prayers & participating in nationwide prayers. We believe in Praying Until Something Happens!
PUSH - Pray Until Something Happen
Why pray at 12 noon?
- Acts 26:13 – A sovereign move of God
- It was about noon when Saul had a divine encounter with Christ that would change him forever. He was transformed in a moment from a hater of Christ into a lover of Christ.
- “At midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me” – Acts 26:13
- Acts 10:9 – Salvation offered to all mankind
- It happened at noon when God revealed that Peter was to take the Gospel to the Gentiles (to everyone)
- “The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour” – Acts 10:9
- John 4:6 – Life Giving Water
- At noon Jesus spoke to the Samaritan woman at Jacob’s well offering her living water that would cause her to never thirst again.
- “Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied from his journey, sat thus by the well. It was about the sixth hour” John4:6
- 1 Kings 18:27 – The prophets of Baal ceased & God spoke
- It happened at noon when the prophets of Baal ceased and the Prophet Elijah began to speak
- “And so it was, at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a god; either he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is sleeping and must be awakened”.